Power Jeans



Skirt - Macys
Shoes - Dillards
Cardigan - Calvin Kline
Gray Top - Costco (yes, I do shop everywhere)

Not just Fridays, I can wear jeans all through the year, in the facility I work in. Jeans has come a long way from what they were a few years ago. Now you could look sophisticated and professional in a dark-shade dressy jean. No doubt I love a good pair of well fitted jeans and it sure helps with laundry. But is there such a thing as 'Power Jeans'? Any New York banker would tell you the answer is no and a west coast techie might tell you other wise. For the rest of us in between, its a conscious decision to weigh in.

For me, I am getting closer to the end of my 'Jeans Era' for now.... and back to my first love, pencil skirts and pumps ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital