Bottomless Pit And Play-Doh


Play-doh was on a rock bottom sale during the holidays, obviously we bought a 24 or 36 pack pack for Rohan. It so happened Riya enjoyed it more than him. All through the Winter break she kept herself busy by making 'how-to' video tutorials on play-doh. She made some realistic looking burgers, mac and cheese, and other fast food menu items. She is the play-doh police of the house. She won't let other kids mix up the colors and will personally portion size it to them. This is a warning to any kid out there wanting to play with her play-doh.

It was raining all day yesterday and may be today too. Is that a good enough reason to nosh all day? Here's what I ate all day long. It was so much in bits and pieces that I broke all boundaries between breakfast, lunch and dinner.

  • Big mug Indian Chai with 2 tsp sugar
  • 2 Boiled egg whites
  • 1 green tea
  • 2 Persian Cucumbers + 1.5 cups hummus + 1 yellow pepper ... My favorite meal
  • Another Indian Chai in a big mug with 3 rusks this time
  • Some Chicken pieces
  • 1 Whole Banana
  • Started on a 3rd cup of Indian Chai for the day and could not drink more than a couple of sips I was so full to the brim.
  • 2 Persian Cucumbers and a cup of hummus + 1 yellow pepper
When I put it down that way, it does not look like a lot. My choices of food were good but I was eating even when I was not hungry. I was feeling stuffed and I continued to eat. Then it struck on me that, when I work and eat simultaneously, my mind is so preoccupied it does not register I am eating anything or I am simply imagining it (?).

I haven't walked since the short one Monday and I miss the flow of endless random thoughts, the random cheesy Hindi songs from Pandora, and all the memories the thoughts bring back - some good ones, some minor heartbreaks, along with some fun ones too.

1 comments:

Chetana January 9, 2013 at 7:55 AM  

I remember one heart to heart girl talk we wanted to do :) Nostalgia is always good - when it takes down the memory line ( good or bad )- it makes me feel younger :) That's how I look at it !!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital