Hooked On

Have you hear of chalk board paper? That's my latest find and I can't wait to see how I can use it around the house. It's way better than dry erase paint, especially if your walls have texture on them like mine does. Wary of the chalk powder? Use a wet chalk ink that works like a marker.

The reason I started looking out for home organization blogs is not because I was looking for fun ideas to pep up the house but because I lost my son's home homework sheet twice in row. This probably goes down as the lowest point I have declared on the blogosphere. It's no where close to the real life low point. Back to the homework story. It was lying around the kitchen for the longest time and then made it's way to the study along with the ocean of bills and other papers, when I tried to clean up. Clean up pretty much means moving the papers piled on the kitchen island to the study room. Cleaning the study means running the papers through the shredder and dumping the rest I can't shred in an already overflowing basket. Well, that was the last I saw of his homework. I know I can always blame the folks who send me all these junk mails and bills but that's not stopping anytime soon.

On research, I found these blogs. Talented ladies, simple organization and decor ideas. What's most important to me in a home decor blog - Their homes look lived in and not a page out of Pottery Barn catalog. When you visit their blogs, don't forget to take a tour of their homes.

Click here to visit blog

Click here to visit blog

Click here to visit blog
Click here to visit blog
All images taken from the respective blogs as denoted in the link below the images.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital