Spiky Ball


I had to sneak in a quick walk into my calendar today. First day after the holidays went as crazy as it could go. Needed my zen walk. I walked up to Rohan's school, picked him up and we walked our way back. Do you see the small ball like structure hanging on the tree? He calls them spiky balls.

He notices the way the ducks land as they glide into water, counts the number of pine cones on the way and if a bird ever chirps, he has to make sure he tracks where it's coming from. He does make me smell the roses, no, not just figuratively, actually too at times.

Here's my workout plan for the week. For a change I would like to see how much of my planning works for real.

Monday - None. I vounteer at Rohan's school to train the kids for an instant challenge.

Tuesday - A long walk, hopefully with a friend of mine.

Wednesday - Chauffering duties

Thursday - Class at the Great Shape Fitness Club.

Friday - Family day. Nothing planned as of yet.

Saturday - Long walk with my group

Sunday - Another Long walk (may be)

2 comments:

Bikram January 8, 2013 at 2:52 AM  

so did u volunteer today then :)


Bikram's

Anonymous,  January 8, 2013 at 10:39 PM  

Thаnks οn уour marνelous poѕting!
I actually enjoyed reаding it, you haρpen to be a grеat аuthοr.
I will be suгe to booκmark your blog and mаy come back in the future.
I want to encouragе you to defіnitely continue yοur grеat job, have
a nice weеkend!
my webpage :: colon cleanse complete #7 review

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital